umic 18 is an organic soil conditioner with high concentration of active humic substances (humic and fulvic acids) extracted from Leonardite adequately selected and treated.
The colloidal nature and the complexing and carrier capacity of umic 18, makes it ideal for use in fertirrigation or direct application to the soil, maximizing the availability of various nutrients supplied to plants or already present in the soil.
umic 18 can be mixed with other fertilizers N-P-K or micro-elements.
Humic acids: 16,0 %
Fulvic acids: 2,0 %
Total Nitrogen: 1,0 %
Potassium (K2O) sol. in water: 2,5 %
Total organic Carbon (C): 10,0 %
The application of umic 18 in the advised vegetative phases allows :
• to increase the cation exchange capacity;
• to reduce the index of salinity;
• to increase the absorption of nutrients;
• to recover the soil immobilizing the molecules of pesticides and toxic substances emitted by plant roots;
• to improve the water level in the soil by increasing the retention in sandy soils and removing the excess in the clay soils.
By fertirrigation: The doses to be diluted in more applications.
Grapes, Apple, Pear, Peach,Cherry, Kiwi, Citrus, Olive, Plum, etc:
– at the vegetative regrowth, in flowering and in phase of fruit enlargment 15-20 L/ha; alone or better in association with other fertilizers N-P-K or micro-elements.
Tomato, Pepper , Eggplants, Strawberry, Melon, Watermelon, Pumpkin, Lettuce, Broad bean, Cucumber, Celery, etc:
– at transplant, in flowering and in phase of fruit enlargment : 10-15 L/ha; alone or better in association with other fertilizers N-P-K or micro-elements.
Flowering and ornamental crops:
– from post-transplant every 20-25 days:15-20 L/ha; alone or better in association with other fertilizers N-P-K or micro-elements.
It’s possible to mix umic 18 with other fertilizers N-P-K or micro-elements but it’s advisable don’t mix with cupric products and with alkaline reaction.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
The high concentration of organic matter may cause sedimentation therefore it is recommended shake well before the use.