trypton is an innovative formulation characterized by the simultaneous presence of various natural components that carry a synergic action among them.
• Aminoacids and peptides of great mobility and easy assimilation and transport in the plant.
• Extracts of Brown Seaweed (Phyophceae) that provide important natural compounds such as aminoacids, Betains, vitamins and growth promoters (Phytohormones).
• Tryptophan proteic aminoacid precursor of Indoleacetic Acid that increases the biosynthesis of the Auxins natural promoters of cell division.
• CEV, a particular concentrated of vegetal extracts that accelerates the catalytic effects inside the cells increasing their permeability and all the biochemical functions of the plants.
The synergistic action of these elements, make trypton a true natural growth activator that acts on the general metabolism of the plants providing more and better commercial productions.
Total aminoacids and peptides: 20,0 %
Total Nitrogen (N): 5,0 %
Total organic Carbon (C): 15,0 %
The use of trypton in the recommended vegetative phases allows:
• a more balanced growth of plants with higher production and a better quality of the productions;
• a best maintenance of the fruits after the harvest and a greater resistance to the manipulation and transport;
• an increase of the coloration, weight and taste of the fruits.
Foliar use: The dosage is referred to about 1.000 L of water for ha.
Apple, Pear, Peach Plum,Kiwi, Cherry, etc:
– 3 applications after the whole fall of the petals every 10-12 days: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
Citrus, Grapes (wine and table), etc:
– post setting-up; after 8-10 days: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
Pepper, Eggplants,Tomato (table tomato), etc:
– after setting-up of the first fructiferous layer every 8-10 days: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
Lettuce, Cucumber, Vegetable marrow etc:
– during all the vegetative cycle every 8-10 days: 200-250 ml/hl. (2-2,5 L/ha).
Melon, Watermelon, Tomato (industrial tomato), etc:
– post setting-up; after 8-10 gg: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
To avoid to mix trypton with cupric products or mineral oils.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
1 L; 5 L; 20 L; 25 L