procal is a soil corrector to base of Calcium complexed with aminoacids and peptides.
Applied regularly, improves the physical and chemical properties of the soil, prevents and cures the deficiencies due to lack or imbalance in the assimilation of this element.
The aminoacidic part present in procal also promotes the absorption and mobilization of other nutrients, realizing also a stimulating and nourishing action for the plants.
Total aminoacids and peptides: 10,0 %
Total Nitrogen: 1,5 %
Calcium Oxide (CaO) sol in water: 10,0 %
Total organic Carbon (C): 5,5 %
The periodical use of procal in the advised vegetative phases allows:
• to increase the quantity of Calcium soluble disrupting the clays that are in colloidal form, and improve the filtering and drainage in compact soils;
• to lower the indices of total salinity and electrical conductivity;
• to correct the soil pH bringing it to neutrality;
• to favor the microbial flora;
• to increase the assimilation of different elements blocked in the ground;
• to strengthen and to improve the radical and aerial structure of the plant.
By fertirrigation: The doses to be diluted in more applications.
– compact and impermeable soil: 20-40 L/ha.
– erosive and saline soil: 40-60 L/ha
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
The high concentration of organic matter may cause sedimentation therefore it is recommended shake well before the use.
5 L; 25 L