novadus is a specific product to activate the biochemical functions that improve the colouring of the fruits and increase the concentration of the sugars.
novadus is rich in mono-di-trisaccharides Carbon and Methionine ( aminoacid precursor of the biosynthesis of the Ethylene) that together with Phosphorus and Potassium ( tightly linked to organic molecules) facilitate those functions of the plant that, near the maturation, are most necessary.
novadus meets the nutritional needs of plants providing greater commercial production and reducing the amount of unripe fruits present at the time of the harvest.
Mono-di-trisaccharides: 25,0 %
Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5) sol. in water: 10,0 %
Potassium oxide (K2O) sol. in water: 14,0 %
Total organic Carbon (C): 10,0 %
The use of novadus in the recommended vegetative phases allows:
• the increase and uniformity of the coloration and brightness of the fruits;
• the increase of the weight, size and consistence;
• the increase of the sugary quantity;
• a greater resistance to handling and transport.
Foliar use: The dosage is referred to about 1.000 L of water for ha.
Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Cherry, etc:
– enlargment of the fruits; change of colour 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
Grapes (wine and table):
– setting-up; enlargment of the grain; change of colour: 200-350 ml/hl. (2-3,5 L/ha).
– enlargment of the fruits; change of colour; after the change of colour: 300-400 ml/hl. (3-4 L/ha).
– 2-3 applications after the summer stasis: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
Strawberry, Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Cucumber, Pumpkin, etc:
setting-up; enlargment of the fruits; beginning of the change of the colour: 200-350 ml/hl. (2-3,5 L/ha).
– 3 applications during the vegetative cycle : 200-300 ml/hl. (2-3 L/ha).
– setting-up; enlargment of the fruits; after 15 days: 250-350 ml/hl. (2,5-3,5 L/ha).
– bud differentiation; every 10-15 days: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
It’s advisable the association of novafol as synergizing 100-150 ml/ha. (1-1,5 L/ha) and acty Ca-Mg to prevent eventual deficiencies 200-250 ml/ha. (2-2,5 L/ha).
To avoid to mix novadus with cupric products or mineral oils.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
1 L; 5 L; 20 L; 25 L