Biocare Rock is a volcanic rock with high cation exchange and water absorption capacity due to its water absorption due to the content of the mineral tettosilicate, Chabasite. Once extracted, the mineral is first micronised and then sterilised in an oven at a temperature of 200°C for 20 minutes. The product thus obtained is of total uniformity and purity and is characterised by a high degree of micronisation, which enables it to distribute itself uniformly on the treated walls and to be applied with the normal means of treatment.
Biocare Rock consists of a regular crystalline structure, microporous and rich in a huge amount of internal spaces that gives it not only a high cation exchange capacity, but also the ability to absorb and release large amounts of water almost indefinitely. This characteristic allows Biocare Rock to retain excess moisture, preventing conditions favourable to the development of certain pathogenic fungi.
The absorption capacity also gives Biocare Rock a healing effect on damaged fruits.
Cation exchange capacity 2.3 meq/g with selectivity for cations with low solvation energy (NH4-K-Pb-Ba).
Water retention: about 40%.
Apparent density: 0.90 g/cm3
Product sterilised at 200 °C for 20 minutes, crushed and sieved
P2O5 0.3 MnO 0.2 H2O 12.0
(Struttura persa sopra i 20°C)
SiO2 52.0 Al2O3 17.0 K2O 7.3 CaO 5.7
Fe2O3 3.6 MgO 2.0 TiO2 0.5 Na2O 0.6
– increases the natural defences of plants….
– improves plant resistance against harmful organisms
– protects plants from damage not caused by pests;
– cicatrising action;
– prevents excess plant moisture;
– periodically repeated treatments increase the effectiveness of the product due to the accumulation effect;
– it has no deficiency period and can be used until harvesting.
Foliar treatments: 3-5 Kg./ha of product per treatment. Dilute in water 1:200.
Powdered treatments: 8-10 Kg/ha of product per treatment.
It is recommended to associate with Biocare Cu
The product is miscible with the most common pesticides and foliar fertilizers. It is always a good idea to carry out compatibility tests before treatment. Zeolite produced by Vulcaplant is a resistance inducing corroborant allowed in organic farming according to EC regulations 834/2007 and 889/2008
and Ministerial Decree no. 18534 of 27 November 2009.
– do not mix with mineral oils, alkaline PH or acid PH products.
– Store in a cool, dry place at temperatures between +3°C and +50°C.
– keep out of reach of children
– The user is responsible for any damage caused by improper use of the product.
– the product is not phytosanitary even in higher than recommended doses
– the product is not dangerous for the user or the environment.