biocare Poli is a product, to base of natural substances (polymers of Poly-D-Glucosamine, aminoacids and peptides) able to increase the activity of endogenous defense mechanisms of plants.
biocare Poli acts through a complex mechanism known as SAR (Systemic Acquired Resistance) in which the polymers of Poly-D-Glucosamine act as elicitors able to interact with specific receptors of plant cells and to induce the production of compounds with a protective action (Phytoalexins).
biocare Poli applied preventively induces the plants to protect themselves against most common fungal diseases such as Alternaria sp, Anthracnose, Botrytis cinerea, Mildius, Fusarium sp, Oidium, Phytophthora sp, Pythium spp, Sclerotinia sp, etc.
The aminoacids and peptides present increase all the biochemical functions of the plants improving the vegetative growth and the productivity.
biocare Poli is a natural product ecologically compatible, biodegradable, which can be applied on all crops by leaf or by soil.
Total aminoacids and peptides: 12,0 %
Total Nitrogen (N): 2,0 %
Total organic Carbon (C): 12,0 %
The use of biocare Poli in the vegetative phases advised allows:
• to stimulate plant growth, promoting the formation of secondary roots, important for the absorption of nutrients present in the rhizosphere;
• to improve the resistance of plants to stress conditions both biotic (pathogens) and abiotic (environmental stress);
• to reduce the openings of the stomata of the leaves, thus eliminating the accessibility of pathogens in the plant.
Horticultural and fruits crops:
Foliar use: The dosage is referred to about 1.000 L of water for ha.
– every 12-15 days: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
It’s convenient to adjust pH between 5-6.
– after the transplant; after 20 days: 10 L/ha;
– 3-4 application at least 10-15 L/h. each cycle, to induce acquired resistance (SAR).
– apply in early phenological phases to stimulate root growth, the vegetal mass and crop health; repeat the application after 15 days: 3-5 L/ha.
Begin applications before to disease onset.
Apply in advance when environmental conditions favor the development of fungus (high humidity and mild temperatures).
Before to add biocare Poli in water verify that the pH is below 6 (if necessary, to add a pH corrector)
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
1 L; 5 L