biocare Phos-Mg is a product to base of natural substances (polymers of Poly-D-Glucosamine) and
Potassium phosphite able to increase the activity of endogenous defense mechanisms of plants.
biocare Phos-Mg acts through a complex mechanism known as SAR (Systemic Acquired Resistance) in which the polymers of Poly-D-Glucosamine act as elicitors able to interact with specific receptors of plant cells and induce the production of compounds with a protective action (Phytoalexins).
The combined and balanced action of Poly-D-Glucosamine and Potassium Phosphite, make biocare Phos-Mg a very interesting product in treatment against the most common fungal diseases such as Alternaria sp,
Anthracnose, Botrytis cinerea, Mildius, Fusarium sp, Oidium , Phytophthora spp, Pythium spp,
Sclerotinia sp, etc.
biocare Phos-Mg simultaneously performs a dual function: it feeds and strengthens naturally the plants stimulating the system of natural resistance.
Biocare phos Mg by containing a large amount of phosphorus it has a very high nutritional activity and at the same time stimulates the rooting of all tree and herbaceous plants
Biocare phos Mg is rapidly absorbed (within hours) by leaves, branches and roots. Its translocation is
acropetal and basipetal.
Magnesium is involved in the formation of pigments and positively influences the activity of phosphatases and therefore the formation of phosphate esters of sugars. Magnesium is essential for preventing the physiology known as: spine dryness.
Total Nitrogen (N): 3,00 %
Of which urea nitrogen: 3,00 %
Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5) Solub. in water: 39,00 %
Magnesium oxide (MgO)Solub. in water : 10,00 %
The use of biocare Phos-Mg in the vegetative phases advised allows:
• to improve the resistance of plants to unfavourable conditions both biotic (pathogens) and abiotic (environmental stress);
• to accelerate cell multiplication
• to improve the development of buds;
• to increase the synthesis of Chlorophyll and the photosynthetic activity with consequent increase of the production of dry matter and sugars.
Foliar use: The dosage is referred to about 1.000 L of water for ha.
Grapes( wine and table):
– from sprouts of 20 cm: 4-6 applications every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
– with sprouts in active growing: 4-6 applications every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
Peach, Nectarine, Apricot, Cherry, Melon, Watermelon, Olive, etc:
– from post-setting-up: 4-6 application every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
– from the fall of the petals: 4-6 applications every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Lettuce, Bean, Peas, Cabbage, Cauli-flower, Celery, etc:
– 15 days after the transplant: 4-6 applications every 15 days: 300-500 ml/hl. (3-5 L/ha).
Biocare phos Mg is compatible with all fertilisers (except calcium-based fertilisers) as well as widely used pesticides except mineral oils, dimethoate, chlorthalonil, strongly alkaline reacting formulations (polysulphides, copper sulphate, etc.).
The product produces phosphorous acid within the plants. Keep away from children, do not ingest and avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
– The product fears frost during storage
– Store in a cool, dry place at temperatures between +4°C and +25°C.
– The user is responsible for any damage caused by improper use of the product.
– the product is non-combustible
Associate with Biocare CU.
1 Lts.; 5 Lts; and 20 Lts. in plastic tanks HDPE