to base of seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum
algaren is a nutritional catalyst with phytostimulant activity to base of seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum obtained through a productive process which mainteins unchanged the natural components.
algaren brings all the substances present in the seaweed (aminoacids, vitamins, phytohormones, alginates, Betaine, etc) that are essential for the plants.
The periodic use of algaren allows a balanced vegetative and productive crops development by facilitating the recovery when parasites or adverse causes (freeze, drought, herbicidal treatments, crisis of transplant, etc) interfere with the normal functioning of them.
Its use is especially recommended in the periods of greatest vegetative activity of the plants.
Extracts of Ascophyllum nodosum seaweeds: 30.0%
Total Nitrogen (N): 1,5 %
Potassium oxide (K2O) sol. in water: 5,0 %
Total organic Carbon (C): 10,0 %
The application of algaren in the vegetative phases allows:
• an increase of the resistance to environmental stress;
• an increase of leaf surface and chloropyllian photosintesys;
• an increase of root development in starting phases with a consequent greater capacity of absorption of nutrients;
• a reduction of the susceptibility to meso and micro-deficiencies;
• a better storage after the harvest and a greater resistance to the transport.
Doses and modality of use
Foliar use: The dosage is referred to about 1.000 L of water for ha.
Grapes (wine and table), Apple, Pear, Peach, Cherry, Kiwi, Citrus, Olive, Plum, etc:
– pre-flowering, setting-up, enlargment of the fruits and in all the cases of of the plant stress:200-250 ml/hl.(2-2,5 L/ha).
Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Strawberry, Melon, Watermelon, Pumpkin, Lettuce, Cabbage, Cucumber etc:
– from the seeding or transplant every 15 days: 200-250 ml/hl. (2-2,5 L/ha).
Sunflower, Tobacco, Beet, Cotton, Sorghum, Corn, Potato, Sugar cane, etc:
– every 15-20 days during all the vegetative cycle: 200-250 ml/hl. (2-2,5 L/ha).
Flowering and ornamental crops:
– 4-5 applications, from first phases of growth to flowering: 150-200 ml/hl. (1,5-2 L/ha).
To avoid to mix algaren with cupric products or mineral oils.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
1 L; 5 L