algaren K is a nutritional catalyst to base of seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum and Salts of Potassium of total and fast assimilation at leaf level.
algaren K brings all the substances present in the seaweed (aminoacids, vitamins, phytohormones, alginates, Betaine, etc.) that are essential for the plants.
The Potassium present in the product is strictly linked to organic molecules and is able to satisfy all the nutritional needs of the crops ensuring a greater and better commercial production.
algaren K allows the formation of more consistent tissues and keeps in balance the vegetative and reproductive activities ensuring a better uniformity and a greater size of the fruits.
Extracts of Ascophyllum nodosum seaweeds: 20.0%
Total Nitrogen (N): 1,2 %
Potassium oxide (K2O) sol. in water: 12,0 %
Total organic Carbon (C): 10,0 %
The application of algaren K in the vegetative phases advised allows:
• an improvement of the flowering of the plants;
• an increase in the number of set fruits, even in adverse environmental conditions;
• an increase of the size and a greater uniformity of the fruits;
• a greater resistance to handling and storage of the fruits.
Foliar use: The dosage is referred to about 1.000 L of water for ha.
Apple, Pear,Peach, Plum, Sherry:
– enlargment of the fruits; change of the colour: 250-300 ml/l. (2,5-3 L/ha).
Grapes (vine and table):
– setting-up; enlargment of the grain; change of the colour: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
– enlargment of the fruits; change of the colour; after the change of the colour: 300-400 ml/hl. (3-4 L/ha).
– 2-3 applications after the summer stasis: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
Strawberry, Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Cucumber, Pumpkin, etc:
– setting-up; enlargment of the fruits; beginning of the change of the colour: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
– 3 applications during the vegetative cycle: 250-300 ml/hl. (2,5-3 L/ha).
– setting-up; enlargment of the fruits; after 15 days: 250-350 ml/ha. (2,5-3,5 L/ha).
– bud differenziation; every 10-15 days: 250-300 ml/ha. (2,5-3 L/ha).
To avoid to mix algaren K with cupric products or mineral oils.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
1 L; 5 L