algamin is a nutritional catalyst to base of seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum, aminoacids and peptides able to stimulate all the biochemical functions of the plant.
The compounds present in the product (amino acids, peptides, vitamins, phytohormones, alginates, Betaina, etc.), promote metabolism and cell division, favoring vegetative growth and increase the resistance of the crops.
The natural origin of its components shall ensure that the same be absorbed and transported within the plant by regulating the transport of various nutrients and ensuring rapid growth and a proper balance vegetative-productive balance.
algamin facilitates the recovery of the crop when parasites or adverse causes ( freeze, drought, herbicide treatments, crisis of transplant, etc) brake the normal function of the plants.
Extracts of Ascophyllum nodosum seaweeds: 15.0%
Total aminoacids and peptides: 15,0 %
Total Nitrogen (N): 3,0 %
Total organic Carbon (C): 14,0 %
The application of algamin in the vegetative phases allows:
• a more balanced growth of plants with higher production from the standpoint of quality and quantity;
• a greater resistance of fruits;
• a better storage after harvest and greater resistance to transport;
• an increase of the coloration, of the weight and of the organoleptic characteristics of the fruits.
Foliar use: The dosage is referred to about 1.000 L of water for ha.
Grapes (wine and table), Apple, Pear, Peach, Cherry, Kiwi, Citrus, Olive, Plum, etc:
– in pre-flowering, setting-up, enlargment of the fruits and in all the cases of the plant stress:200-250 ml/hl. (2-2,5 L/ha).
Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Strawberry, Melon, Watermelon, Pumpkin, Lettuce, Cabbage Cucumber, etc:
– from the seeding or transplant every 15 days 200-250 ml/hl. (2-2,5 L/ha).
Sunflower, Tobacco, Beet, Cotton, Sorghum, Corn, Potato, Sugar cane, etc:
– every 15-20 days during the vegetative cycle: 200-250 ml/hl. (2-2,5 L/ha).
Flowering and ornamental crops:
– 4-5 applications, from first phases of growth to flowering: 150-200 ml/hl. (1,5-2 L/ha).
To avoid to mix algamin with cupric products or mineral oils.
The recommended doses are indicative and should be increased or decreased according to the characteristics of the area and the needs of each crop.
1 L; 5 L